If you've decided you want to finance your new CVO™, Dyna®, Touring, Softail® or V-Rod® you're not alone. Seventy percent of enthusiasts do. With a minimum down payment and approved credit, you can arrange credit financing with us and get out on the road a few hours after picking out your motorcycle.
Plus, you can add in all your parts and accessories, apparel and more. You'll have everything you need, and you only have to make one monthly payment.
And because we finance more than anyone else, we understand your special needs. Only someone who knows how you feel when you hit the starter button understands that hitting the road ASAP is your biggest concern. That's why we make it easy.
Talk to Tilley Harley-Davidson® of Salisbury about financing your motorcycle with credit, and get out on the road today.
Extended Service Plans
The best part of owning a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle is having the freedom to ride wherever and whenever you choose. Don't spend time worrying about the unexpected. Ride worry-free knowing you're covered by the only H-D™ factory approved Extended Service Plan.
Harley-Davidson® currently offers extended service plans for new and pre-owned bikes. All new bikes qualify for up to 7 years of ESP coverage. Used models, that pass an ESP inspection, qualify for up to 5 years. Any bike with an ESP currently in affect can be renewed under the used bike guidelines for an additional 5 years of coverage!*
H-D RIDER TO RIDER FINANCING
Have you decided to buy or sell a used Harley-Davidson® motorcycle and need to obtain financing to complete the sale? Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS) can help. Through the Harley-Davidson Rider-to-Rider Financing Program*, financing is available to qualified individuals who are buying a used motorcycle from a private party. Your local participating Harley-Davidson® dealer can help you obtain financing and give you peace of mind knowing Harley-Davidson experts are involved in your sale
Benefits for the Buyer
- Competitive financing rates and terms available
- All buyers considered
- Ability to include additional Harley-Davidson® branded products and services (Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan, Parts & Accessories, Harley-Davidson® MotorClothes® Accessories) only available at your Harley-Davidson® dealership to the amount financed
- Opportunity to have the bike inspected and receive a maintenance check prior to purchase
Benefits for the Seller
- Expand the pool of potential buyers for your motorcycle by offering them a financing option to help complete the sale
- Let the H-D® dealer quickly and easily handle the processing of all paperwork (e.g. title transfer, bill of sale, loan contract, etc.) and applicable warranties, plus assist you with your current loan payoff (if applicable)
How's that for piece of mind?
Call Gina Troutman today for more details.
Mileage and Model year restrictions apply
You can also check out the Extended Service Page on Harley-Davidson.com