Tilley Harley-Davidson® Of Salisbury's RIDERS REWARDS!!
Log into your Personal Tilley Rider Rewards account, or create an account for yourself below. You will need your Rider Rewards card number to create or access your account.
This is our way of rewarding you for making Tilley Harley-Davidson® of Salisbury your choice for everything Harley-Davidson®.
HOW IT WORKS
Points are accumulated through purchases at our two stores in Statesville and Salisbury. These points are received for dollars spent in Labor, Parts, MotorClothes®, and Licensed Products (excluding specially priced items, taxes, on-line purchases and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections, collision and warranty work). Your rewards increase at each point level. You may choose to accumulate points over time although your points will expire if there is no transaction activity over a 365 day period. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your total. There will be a 72 hour waiting period for your points to be processed.
TRACK MY POINTS
You can access your account by visiting Tilleyhdofsalisbury.com and clicking on Rewards Program in the Departments menu. Once the password screen appears just look on the back of your card to access the username and password. Type these two codes into the appropriate fields. Once your rewards appear you have the opportunity to print them or if you would like, save them for later. Just remember, once you have printed them you have 30 days to redeem them before they expire.
POINTS REQUIRED FOR REDEMPTION
- 300 points = $15.00 Certificate
- 500 points = $25.00 Certificate
- 1000 points = $50.00 Certificate
- 1500 points = $75.00 Certificate
- 2000 points = $100.00 Certificate
- 5000 points = $250.00 Certificate
From time to time Tilley H-D® of Salisbury may offer bonus points or point multipliers on certain days or purchases. We may also run bonus points for a special event so keep checking our Facebook and Website page for updates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reward card can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID will be required and only the account holder may redeem points.
Certificates must be redeemed within 30 days of the print date and ID will be required.
Employees of Tilley's are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate.
Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on accounts.
Tilley Harley-Davidson® of Salisbury reserves the right to discontinue Tilley's Reward System privileges and/or all or a portion of a member's balance if points have been issued, received , or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Tilley Harley-Davidson® of Salisbury also reserves the right to modify or cancel Tilley's Reward System.
All points are given at the discretion of Tilley Harley-Davidson® of Salisbury. Points can be changed , removed , or added at any time and hold no cash value.
Any or all discrepancies are decided by Tilley Harley-Davidson® of Salisbury management and the decision is final.
Rewards cannot be combined with any other discount.
SALISBURY H.O.G® REWARD POINTS
- As a way to encourage participation in Chapter Events and show our appreciation for all of you who come to these events, “Reward points” will be given for designated Chapter Events/Rides. The points for these events will be indicated on the website and in the newsletter by a number in parentheses beside the ride. Ex: Dinner Ride to Stadium Club (2).
- If you attend the ride AND sign the sign-in sheet, you will be rewarded these points.
- Just so you will know the weight of some events, we have included the following guidelines. All other Chapter Sponsored events will be assigned points also.
- Chapter Meetings – 2 points
- Road Captain Meetings – 1 point
- LOH Meetings – 1 point
- Dinner Rides – 2 points
- New Member Rides – 2 points
- Most regular Chapter rides – 2 points
- Overnight Rides – 3 points
- Chapter-Sponsored Benefit and Poker Runs – 3 points
- NC State Rally Volunteer (4 hours) – 3 points
We hope all members will take advantage of this benefit and thank Tilley’s for their support of our Chapter.
Any questions can be directed to a Chapter Officer for review. If you do not SIGN-IN – you will NOT be counted.
You are eligible for as many points as you can accumulate.